Check out our growing library of Wisconsin Family Impact Seminars reports and issue briefs for a wealth of information on topics affecting families in our state. Find information from leading national experts on:
- corrections and juvenile crime;
- the economy, jobs, and workforce development;
- education and early childhood development;
- family poverty and welfare reform;
- health care; parenting; and
- youth issues.
These reports and issue briefs are components of our Wisconsin Family Impact Seminars, held annually or bi-annually (depending on the legislative calendar) for policymakers in our state. For a more in-depth look at the seminars, visit our Events page. There you will find audio and video of seminar presenters and their PowerPoint presentations, along with the reports as a whole and broken down by chapter, and the issue briefs when available.